Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Revenge -Part 2-ARC

Revenge - Vol. 2
By JJ Knight

http://www.amazon.com/Revenge-2-JJ-Knight-ebook/dp/B00IOPJY1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393513227&sr=8-2&keywords=revenge+jj+knight


Holy smokes ladies and gentlemen, JJ Knight has really got it going on with part 2!!!!

5 smokin hot stars... Even with the cliffhanger ending...

For the record, I'm not a fan of cliffhangers... They drive me bat shit crazy!! And until this author, I've never rated any cliffhanger with 5 stars... So congrats for being my first!!! 

The ending of part 2, will make you wanna curse out loud for an hour straight that you can't immediately go into part 3!!! 

There are ups and downs throughout this part, but the ending, holy shit! I never saw that coming... Please please hurry and release parts 3-5... I don't know if I can handle NOT knowing what happens next... My imagination is going nuts and let me tell you, that's never a good thing!! Ha ha.. 

This book is amazing... 


No comments:

Post a Comment