Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Irritated with greed!

Today I sign into my amazon account totally excited about the newest book from an author I have bought EVERYTHING she has ever written just to be smacked in the face with her NEWEST pricing... I was so shocked! Of course me being the pain in the ass fan that I am said, there is no way in hell I am paying that price for a digital copy of this book, lady, you have lost your damn mind!!! 

I mean come on, you go from selling books in the price range of $.99 to $4.00 digitally, to now charging basically $10??? WOW! I guess I will either have to wait for this book to go on clearance or something... 

I have to believe that GREED has now become a LARGE part of this persons world since she has gotten a larger than life status now! I get it really, if you can charge your new insane amount of money for a DIGITAL copy and there are still idiots out there that will buy them, then why not right? Make a small fortune on one book in a series. It truly is ridiculous! One of the reasons I started reading the books that this author released was because her pricing was reasonable and the work was GREAT! But I'm sorry, there are very few authors that I will pay anything over $5.00 for and sweetie, you are for sure not one of them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment