Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Away - B.A. Wolfe - ARC

Away
By: B.A. Wolfe

5 HUGE STARS!!!

I received this book as an advanced readers copy in exchange for my review and honest opinion, and I pray I do this amazing book justice in the words to follow! 

The very first thing I want it say is, if you have not read this book as of this second, then go buy it NOW! This story is a breathe of fresh air! It is overwhelming and heart breaking! It is so real and devastatingly painful! I have never ever wanted to call an author and beg them, yes beg them to please tell me what happens next! I do not need or want to do this because this story has a terrible cliffhanger that makes you nuts, but because it has closure and you just want more. You as a reader will have an insane need to know how it continues! 

I have read stories that have made me cry, that have broken my heart, but never ever have I read one that I could actually feel pain, breaking my heart piece by piece. This story is that one piece that will change you as a reader! Away, will build you up and let you see happiness in its purest form, it will show you unconditional love from small towns and give you the desire to get in your car and go find one for yourself. It will give you a new perspective on how you should cherish every single day and every single moment and will solidify your knowledge of following your heart, no matter what else is happening, be where your heart tells you to be! 

Green Light Readers!! Green Light!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment