Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Forever

Forever - A Seaside Novella - (Book 4)
By: Rachel Van Dyken
http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Seaside-Novella-The-Series-ebook/dp/B00GGUZP3A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1383953321&sr=8-2&keywords=forever+by+rachel+van+dyken - Only $0.99

I totally rate this with 5 of the biggest stars I have ever given!!!

First let me say if you have not read the other books in the "Seaside Series" then I must ask, WHY THE HECK NOT? Go BUY ONE NOW!!! Please... At the bottom you will find links to the other books in this series!

Ok so onto my review now! 

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Totally romantic & every girls dream of her happily ever after! This book is upbeat, totally amazing, funny, and makes me feel as though I have a ginormous pocket full of sunshine! Of course it also leaves me asking the question, where in the heck do I sign up for one? One of what you are asking, an amazing rock star to sweep me off of my feet! Someone who totally pours their heart & soul into us and makes me feel as if I am the only thing in life that matters?!?! Please let me know where to go in order to find this kind of happiness! I want it!

Anyway... This story is a continuation in the series and yes it is based around Nat & Alec, with guest stars Demetri & Alyssa... & of course mentioning Jaymeson! (I am not sure I can wait until the spring for his story, ugh!)

I also have to say that I absolutely love that parts of this story are based in Canon Beach! I've actually been there & other than the fact that even in July you will freeze your butt off on the beach, I'm not sure there is any place I would rather be! So I could totally picture the beach scene's!

As with all of the books in this series, I did not put my IPad down until the last words & I loved every part of it! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us Rachel & I pray to the book God's that you keep releasing books in a fast forward fashion for your faithful loving fans! (Not trying to be stalker obsessed, I swear!) hahaha!


Now, here are the links for the other books in this series! & Please NOTE: I award each & every one of these books with there own set of 5 stars!




1. Tear (Book 1) - http://www.amazon.com/Tear-Seaside-Novel-Rachel-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00AB85R54/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1383953538&sr=8-7&keywords=rachel+van+dyken - currently $0.99 - there is no reason not to get this, it under a buck!
My Amazon Review: At the beginning of this book, you would believe things are going to be a certain way, just to be tripped up and learn you were wrong! The author keeps you guessing until the very end!! 5 extra large stars for suspense, romance, friendship and family!!

2. Pull (Book 2)- http://www.amazon.com/Pull-Seaside-Novel-Book-2-ebook/dp/B00BMHF1WC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1383953538&sr=8-9&keywords=rachel+van+dyken - currently $0.99 - Again, under a buck!
My Amazon Review: This was an amazing story from Demetri's point of view and his new story! I enjoyed this book tremendously! I enjoyed the introductions of new characters and the old characters still being a part of it! The author has introduced enough new people to be able to write tons of books around them! I am eager to keep going!

3. Shatter (Book 3) - http://www.amazon.com/Shatter-Seaside-Novel-Rachel-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00CVG6DRA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1383953538&sr=8-8&keywords=rachel+van+dyken -currently - $0.99 -  I feel as if I am repeating myself, this book is also under a buck!
My Amazon Review: Ok let me begin by saying some of the characters in this book I would really rather not hear anything else about!

Now with that being said, I totally freaking loved this book, minus a couple not so nice, vicious individuals! I'm not a fan of back stabbing deceitful people, and I'm glad that the characters and I agree they should all be hit with a huge wave in the ocean!




No comments:

Post a Comment