Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Elect - ARC- Mini Spoiler Alert -

Elect
By: Rachel Van Dyken
http://www.amazon.com/Elect-Eagle-Elite-Rachel-Dyken-ebook/dp/B00FKAD59I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383769157&sr=8-1&keywords=Elect

I received a copy of this book as an ARC in exchange for my thoughts...

HOLY MOLY... Sweet mother of hot mafia God's!!! I want one or two of them please!

Hands down this book was amazing..very well thought out & very well put together! I love the amazing bonds between friends and family. I enjoyed the truthfulness behind the deep seeded love connection in Nixon & Tracy, my heart broke for Chase more times than it should have..

Overall, I feel this book is spectacular and I believe Rachel Van Dyken has a gift to be cherished!

Ok so that was initial thought! Here goes a little more in detail of that statement!

I give this second book in the Eagle Elite Series - 5 - wonderfully beautiful stars. Rachel had the ability to keep me swooning throughout the entire book! There were parts of this book that broke my heart and moments that I was so super happy I could scream (and for the record, I did!), I felt betrayed, shocked, hurt and disappointment right along with the characters and there were even moments I wish I was apart of the story so I could send my guns blazing with the rest of them! There were happy moments that filled me with joy & I would have done just about anything to be able to see the faces of these characters when these happy moments took place! I am so very thankful that in the end everything worked out as a true romance novel should (For Nixon & Tracy)! I am thankful that Rachel Van Dyken had all of us readers in mind and did not truly kill off our amazing main squeeze(Nixon)!

In a nut shell, I thought this book was well written, I feel as though this series would make a pretty intense movie and I would eagerly be waiting in line to see it! I will patiently await the next installment of this series because I honestly can not wait to hear Chase's answers to Mil's question!

No comments:

Post a Comment